Due to the health emergency owed to COVID 19 we have implemented all Ministries of Health and Tourism regulations to ensure the health and safety of our guests and our staff while making sure you continue to have an enjoyable stay. Please review the most important of such regulations below. It is a comprehensive guide of what to expect when you arrive and during your stay.
- Our property (including staff, reception and public areas) is cleaned daily according to official protocols.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the property.
- Face masks are available upon request to be used by guests if they so wish.
- All furniture have been re-arranged to provide officially requested distancing. Please practice social distancing of 1.5 meters (5 feet) as much as possible at all times.
- All staff has been supplied with personal protection equipment.
- Health of our staff is being monitored with daily temperature checks.
- Doors throughout property will be kept open for as long as practically possible
- Hand shaking is part of the Greek warm hospitality culture, but we will use alternative, no physical contact greeting and you are kindly urged to do the same.
- Arrivals and departures will be timely arranged so each guest can safely social distance during their check-in and check- out process.
- Check-out time is officially set after minimum 3 p.m. and check- out time at maximum 11 am to allow for proper cleaning and sanitizing.
- Room keys are sanitized using approved disinfectant.
- Our staff has been trained in full compliance with approved protocols.
Your room is sanitized prior to your arrival with particular attention to
- Door and drawers handles
- Desk, table, lamps and chairs
- TV and TV control
- Litter bins
- Kitchen Utensils
- Kitchen Appliances
- Fabric areas (including pillows) will be sanitized with the use of steam at 70 plus degrees Celsius.
- Laundry protocols for towels and linens comply with guidelines regarding temperature and recommended detergents.
These protocols and measures are constantly being reviewed and adapted according to the latest official guidance about COVID-19.
At “Bentzi … Boutique Apartments” We Care . You safety and health come first.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
The Management Team