The “Bentzi…boutique apartments” are located at “Pangrati” area and specifically at the high-end district called “Hilton” area, one of the best most central Athens areas for living and tourism.
Pangrati, a multifaceted, multi-collector, charming area, developed and evolved into one of the most sought after neighborhoods in Athens, an ideal place for living and for alternative types of entertainment, but also in an area of special cultural interest.
Due to its proximity to the center, Pangrati became a densely populated area that began to develop during the interwar period, culminating in the period 1950-1970.
An area full of small and big shops, coffee shops and restaurants of good taste, theaters, museums, cinemas, parks and a lot of squares and streets pulsating with fashion suggestions.
The “Bentzi…Boutique Apartments building” is situated at the corner of Alkimachou 6 and Pratinou streets:
- A high-end neighborhood, 2 minutes close to Hilton and Caravel Hotels
- 5 min. walking distance to Metro station “Evangelismos”
- Within 10-20 min. you can visit all the Athens historical center attractions by metro/bus (Acropolis, Plaka district, Monastirak district, Athens’s commercial center with all the kind of shops
- Α vivant, highly safe neighborhood surrounded by a vast number of all-day restaurants, coffee shops, bars and shops by 2 minutes walk from “Betzi…Boutique Apartments “.
- A “hot” day and night-life area that addresses to all the age-groups, “foodies” or night-life fun lovers