All rights reserved
The visitor / user of the services of this website https://bentziapt.com (hereinafter referred to as the “website”) understands and accepts that all pages / services are provided “as is” and the website disclaims any responsibility related to the limited duration, deletion, poor performance or inability to electronically store any user data and / or any content of personal pages / services.
The visitor/user is responsible for accessing the services of the website and such access may require the payment of fees to third parties (e.g. internet service providers, internet time charges). The visitor/user is solely responsible for paying the relevant fees. Also, the visitor / user is solely responsible for his personal equipment with the necessary technological means that allow him to access the services of the website.
PROTECTION OF MINORS
Visitors/users of the website who are minors are not allowed to access the services of the website that may be considered unsuitable for minors and which cannot be controlled by the website. In any section or service that may contain inappropriate / offensive / immoral material there is a warning to visitors / users. If, however, underage users voluntarily visit pages with inappropriate / offensive / immoral material that cannot be constantly checked, the website is not responsible.
It is mutually accepted and understood that all information, data, texts, graphics, photographs, images, music files, videos, messages and all content, whether publicly posted or privately transferred, remains the sole responsibility of the natural or legal person from whom the content originates and this has the exclusive right to manage any kind. This means that the user is solely competent to manage at his own free will all and any content he posts, publishes, sends, transfers or otherwise makes available through the services of the website. The website is not able, due to its volume, to control all the content posted by its users on the services of the website, so it does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, legality, or quality of such content. Under no circumstances can the website be held responsible for any error or omissions in any content or for any damage or damage that may arise from the use of any content posted, sent, transferred or otherwise made available by users to the services of the website. Users agree not to use the services of the website and accept full and exclusive responsibility for the following:
- Posting, publishing, sending, transferring or using any other method to install content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, harmful, defamatory, vulgar, violent, abusive, racist or otherwise objectionable, violates the personality and personal data of others, any intellectual property rights of any entity and causes feelings of hatred, and/or any other criminal offense and any other form of unwanted promotion content, as well as content that contains digital viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the operation of any software or computer equipment or telecommunications equipment.
- Causing harm to minors in any way.
- Imitation of any legal or natural person or false statement about the identity of the user or misleading statement regarding the relationship and / or cooperation of the user with another legal or natural person.
- Counterfeiting or other alteration of the identifiers of users / members, in order to mislead as to the origin of the content transmitted through the services of the website.
- Posting, publishing, sending, transferring or using another method to install content by a person who does not have the right to make that content available by law or confidential relationship.
- Interference with the services or disruption of services or servers or networks connected to the services of the website, or disobedience to the conditions, procedures and rules of use of these networks.
- Violation, with or without intention, of any local, national, European, international law and/or any rule that has legislative force and concerns and/or covers any service of the website.
- Harassment in any way of the privacy and individual and social rights of other users (such as the collection and/or storage of personal data of other users/members).
RIGHT TO OBJECT
“Mr/Madam… Please, in accordance with Law 2472/1997 article 13, correct as follows (…) or delete my personal data you keep in your records.”
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (postal address Kifisias 1-3, P.C. 115 23, Athens, tel. 210. 6475600, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org), if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data violates the applicable national and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS – TRADEMARKS
Apart from the expressly mentioned exceptions (intellectual property rights of third parties, partners and entities), all content of the website, including videos, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services provided and generally all files of this website, are intellectual property, registered trademarks, configurations, distinctive features and service marks of the site and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions and treaties. Therefore, none of them may be wholly or partially sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished or uploaded, transmitted or distributed in any way. The products or services mentioned in the electronic pages of this node and bear the marks of their respective organizations, companies, partners, associations or publications, are their own intellectual and industrial property and therefore these bodies bear the responsibility. The user understands and accepts that he is not granted the right to reproduce, copy, sell, resell and / or commercially exploit in any way all or part of the content of the website. If he does so, he accepts that he is solely responsible for compensation of the above.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Given the nature and volume of the internet, under any circumstances, including negligence, the website is not responsible for any form of damage suffered by the visitor / user of its pages, services, options and contents made on his own initiative. Its contents are provided “as is” without any warranty expressed or implied in any way. To the fullest extent and in accordance with the law, the website disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, those that imply merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The website does not guarantee that the pages, services, options and contents will be provided without interruption, without errors and that errors will be corrected. It also does not guarantee that the same or any other related site or servers through which they are made available to users / members, do not contain “viruses” or other harmful components. The website does not guarantee in any way the correctness, completeness or availability of the contents, pages, services, options or their results. The cost of any corrections or services is borne by the visitor / user and in no case by this website and the company that manages or commercially exploits it.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INFORMATION/ADVICE
The content and information included in the website constitute an offer to the visitor / user and generally to the community of internet users and can of course not be construed as valid information and / or advice nor do they conceal any incitement for the business or not specific actions. The website undertakes the collection, processing and distribution of its content, but in no way guarantees its completeness, completeness, adequacy and generally its suitability and the absence of any errors. Therefore, visitors / users of the website, using its services on their own initiative, undertake the relevant responsibility of cross-checking the information provided.
Some of the information on the website is provided by third parties. The website is not able to verify this information and does not guarantee its accuracy.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
SERVICES AND PAGES OF PERSONAL NATURE AND CONTENT
DATA COLLECTION AND USE
The website does not collect personal data except e-mail, name and telephone number.
CORRECTION AND/OR DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The website gives users the right to request the deletion of their above personal information at any time by sending a relevant email to the website.
RESERVATION PROCEDURE – CANCELLATION POLICY:
- The visitor finds an accommodation for the time he wants.
- The system shall calculate the total cost.
- The user sends a reservation request and an account is created with his e-mail and login details are sent.
- The website administrator responds positively or negatively
- In case of a positive answer from the system/administrator, an e-mail with a link is sent to complete the payment of the required amount.
- By following the link, the link is transferred to the payment system of Eurobank/Cardlink/Worldline where he/she completes his/her payment.
- Through the panel of his account the customer can see his reservations, change his details etc.
- The cancellation policy is full refund up to 14 days before arrival.
E-MAIL CHANNELING AND DISCLOSURE
The website undertakes not to sell, rent or in any way publish and / or disclose the personal information of visitors to the website to any third party, unless:
- Has the explicit consent of the user, which is presumed to be given when the user registers on the website and does not submit an objection request, as described above.
- The transfer of personal data to legal and / or natural persons cooperating with the website becomes necessary for the implementation of users’ wishes and / or orders. Legal and natural persons cooperating with the website have the right to process the personal data that users of the website deposit on it only to the extent strictly necessary to provide support to the website.
- It is required due to compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and to the competent authorities only.
The website may disclose users’ personal information to any employee, administrator, insurer, professional advisor, agent, supplier or subcontractor, to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
The website may disclose user information:
(a) to the extent required by law;
(b) in connection with existing or potential legal proceedings;
(c) to establish, exercise or protect its legal rights (including providing information to third parties to prevent fraud and mitigate credit risk)
(d) the buyer (or potential buyer) of any activity or asset he intends (or considers) to sell;
(e) to any person who reasonably believes that he or she may bring an action before a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of personal information, where in the reasonable judgment of those responsible for the website such court or competent authority would be reasonably likely to order the disclosure of such personal information.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The information collected by the website may be stored, processed in, and transferred to, any of the countries in which it operates in order to facilitate the use of such information in accordance with this Policy.
Personal information that users publish on the website or in related applications, or which they submit for publication on the website or related applications, may be made available, via the internet, around the world. The website cannot prevent the use, or misuse, of this information by other persons.
The user expressly accepts the transfer of personal information as described above.
APPLICABLE LAW AND OTHER TERMS
The above terms and conditions of use of the website, as well as any modification thereof, are governed and supplemented by Greek law, European Union law and relevant international treaties, and the competent Courts for the resolution of any dispute are the Courts of Athens. Any provision of the above terms becomes contrary to the law, automatically ceases to apply, without in any way affecting the validity of the other terms.
The website may update this Policy from time to time by publishing the new version on the website or related applications.
The user should regularly check this page to make sure that he agrees with any changes to the terms of this Policy.
The website may inform users of changes to this Policy (either via email or through the personal messaging service of the website or related applications).
The applicable law is Greek Law (Law 4624/2019), as formulated in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU, and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
The competent courts for any emerging disputes related to your Data are the Courts of Athens.
The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor / user of the services of the site is subject to the terms of this section, as well as to the relevant provisions of Greek legislation (Law 2472/1997 on the protection of individuals and the protection of personal data, as supplemented by the decisions of the President of the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data, Presidential Decrees 207/1998 and 79/2000 and article 8 of Law 2819/2000 as well as Law 2774/1999 and the European Law. These terms are formulated taking into account both the rapid development of technology and in particular the internet and the existing – although not fully developed – network of legal regulations on these issues. In this context, any possible relevant regulation will be the subject of this section. In any case, the site reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data after informing visitors / users and within the existing or potential legal framework.
If a visitor / user does not agree with the terms provided herein, he must not use the services of the site and in particular refuse to declare personal information
Given the nature and volume of the internet, under any circumstances, including negligence, the site is not responsible for any form of damage suffered by the visitor / user of the pages, services, options and contents of the site that he / she makes on his own initiative and with the knowledge of the terms hereof.
The website may, of its own free will, prohibit its use and block its use at unwanted addresses, providing the user with the relevant right from now on.
The website reserves the right to respond within a reasonable time to user requests. In case the website for any reason does not receive a message or request, the user is obliged to send it again.
In general, it is stated that the website reserves the free right to approve and generally manage, and indicatively to delete, post, download and exploit carte blanche and at its free discretion, even for commercial purposes, all messages and entries and posts and texts of users, who irrevocably grant this right to the website.